RECENT POSTS

1 June 2014

My Instagram week in green. #2


Last week I have started a small project. Every week I will share with you daily photos, which will dominate the colour or theme, etc. Last one was   black  white   .Thanks Jacqui for joining in my challenge. Another week is ORANGE. Feel free and joining in my instagram @art.j.p.g

 Any ideas for the next week?

Ps
It is a little trouble finding my profile on Instagram because I changed the user name from @asiolek80 for @art.j.p.g Please be patient
...so
Leave your username in the comments and I'll find you on Instagram   :-)
 
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtJPabelG


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Yay! Orange is my favourite :-)
    I have fun playing along with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! Any ideas for next week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Joanna, I love this challenge :) I am going to get my thinking cap on and join you ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, will be great! No rules , only thema and fun

      Delete
    2. Hi Joanna, featuring your post this week at Creative Mondays... Thanks for linking up...

      Delete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig