RECENT POSTS

13 June 2014

Very easy chocolate cake.


Two weeks ago I had a birthday. No one in my house didn't bake cake for me, so I baked it myself. Do you also bake yourself? Mostly, I do not mind it, the more that I rarely prepare dinner. My husband joking that the sweets he only recognizes the jerky.
 I didn't waste time for baking cakes I chose a very easy recipe. Cake always taste good and it is very easy to make. 


Ingredients {Recipe for a cake form with a diameter of about 20 cm}
  • 100 g dark chocolate 70%
  • 100 g Butter
  • 100 g of sugar, preferably cane (approximately 0,5 cups)
  • 2 egg yolks
  • 2 tablespoons rum or other alcohol
  • 1 tablespoon cinnamon
  • 50 g of flour (0, 5 cups), mostly I use gluten-free.
 * I baked two cakes, so the ingredients x 2

Method
  • Melt the chocolate with the butter {the best -  Place a pyrex glass cup or bowl in a pan filled with 1-2 inches of water and heat on medium, do not allow to boil chocolate}
  • While stirring, add successively sugar, egg yolks, rum, cinnamon and flour.
  • Bake  maximum 20 minutes at 180ºC
 There's nothing like homemade whipped cream!..but you can use ready-made, and of course strawberries.  

Cake ready - Delicious




https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtJPabelG


SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so easy even I could make it. perhaps someone will make it for you next year #weekendbloghop zenas-suitcase.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Zena. It's easy - believe me :-)

      Delete
  3. It looks good! I love cake. I had a birthday too and was lucky that my husband made me a cake! I would have made my own if he didn't. I like making them, and eating them.. I like the recipe, looks easy enough :) we will have to try it here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks easy. Maybe one day my husband will make it, ... hmmm I hope, however, that he will not bake, let it be that I bake the best chocolate cake ;-)

      Delete
  4. Now this looks so yummy :) yes please ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so very yummy! And I love your cake pans - super cute.

    Happy belated birthday and happy SITS day, too!! I hope this is an awesome week for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you vist I hope you visit again

      Delete
  6. This cake looks so good - and I would love to have some cake pans like the ones you used! Found your blog on SITS today. Happy SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday!! I'll be featuring your cake recipe! Thanks for sharing at the party! Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Therese, you made my day happy :-)

      Delete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig