RECENT POSTS

10 August 2015

BASIL PESTO - inspiration


How to Make Fresh Pesto? It is not so difficult, when I made Pesto for the first time, it was delicious. Actually, every time I make different pesto, sometimes I add garlic, and sometimes sunflower seeds instead of pine nuts. This time, my pesto was created with walnuts and basil from my garden on the window. I do not know how it will have to traditional pesto, but I know one thing is delicious.


My recipes for pesto can also be found here
  

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love making fresh pesto. It's great to know about alternatives to the pine nuts because they have gotten SO expensive. Never thought of using sunflower seeds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tired this, looks tasty :)

    Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig