RECENT POSTS

8 June 2014

My Instagram week in orange #3




 For new readers - Two weeks ago I have started a small project. Every week I will share with you daily photos, which will dominate the colour or theme. 



Follow my INSTAGRAM
Instagram

Thanks Jacqui for joining in my challenge. See her photos here.


 Another week -  SKY  - Any interpretation associated with this word. Feel free and joining in my challange on my instagram @art.j.p.g

Any ideas for the next week?
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtJPabelG


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this project, you did great in the Orange theme. I can't wait to see this week end post :)


    Thanks for sharing over at Creative Mondays...

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig