RECENT POSTS

30 June 2014

MONTHLY DIARY - JUNE #2

child portrait, acrylic paint, Joanna Pabel-G
I did not even notice when the month is over. As every was busy month. What I showed you last month on my blog, and you have not seen - nothing is lost, you can check it now. At the beginning of the month I showed you my pictures. Yes, you can order Custom Portrait Painting from your photography. Portraits of kids make a timeless gift and a wonderful focal point in anyone's home. All my portraits are painted using acrylic paint  on artist's grade canvas or hardboard.

instagram, photos, chellange
instagram, chellange, photos
instagram, chellange, photos, pictures
instagram, photos, chellange
Every week I have shared with you my daily photos, which dominated the colour or theme.
You can join in the fun at any time, the next week is  #healthyweek

cake, recipe, birthday
I shared with you the recipe for a delicious, very simple chocolate cake. There were also the inspiration of a strawberry and a delicious salad with strawberries and spinach.

strawberry, spinach, recipe

Most of you know that I love to sketch chickens. Now my sketches chickens are available in My Etsy Shop. I can not believe that my sketches so quickly sell. Still a few left, so don't wait ;-)

sketch, etsy shop, chicken, art

I also had a wonderful time with my family


play, fun, kid, photography


SHARE:

1 comment

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig