RECENT POSTS

24 March 2014

Hello Spring! A Little gardener.

The fact that we don't have a garden, don't mind us. We can always plant something in a pot and enjoy it grows.



My little gardener watered so that I had to postpone seeding for another day. I don't have green fingers, I'm curious if any of this will grow. Maybe Kai has green fingers.




 I bought tomato plants.


Strawberries sowed my husband a year ago, but as it grows, our cat comes and eats leaves - maybe this year, we will have strawberries - although with cats ever known.






https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtJPabelG




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. How pretty! There's the mint! :D LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! My little gardener pulls plants out at the moment, it's hard. Your strawberry looks great. Grow little lavender, grow!

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig