RECENT POSTS

26 November 2013

Creative Ideas for Christmas {DIY}

It's almost December, the time to start preparing for the holidays. Firstly, I would like to share what I prepared last year. Under each photo you will find a link that will lead you to the posts shown in the pictures.



I like this time before Christmas, because it is probably the most creative part of the year in many homes. Although, in many countries it is freezing, snowing, but it is hot atmosphere, as in other parts of the world is the hot weather :-). This is a good time for our families.








Look out for a new Christmas inspiration on my blog in December.
Festively is also in my etsy shop. As you do not know it, see what I prepared for buyers HERE.


https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtJPabelG
SHARE:

2 comments

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig