RECENT POSTS

27 September 2013

Spinach and broccoli soup.

Although it is already autumn, today on my blog post about spring soup.



Ingredients
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 large red onion, chopped
  • 2 garlic cloves, crushed
  •  medium broccoli, cut into florets
  • 1 litre vegetable stock
  • 150g baby spinach
  • 1/2 cup creme fraiche
  • 1 smali celery
  • 1 chilli
  • salt to taste  
Fry the onion in oil until soft and set aside and add 2 garlic cloves, crushed (fry next 2 minutes).Add the broccoli and stock. Simmer until the broccoli is tender.Add the spinach and allow to wilt. Blend the soup until smooth then stir in 2 tbsp of the crème fraiche.



We serve it with the remaining crème fraiche, rice or buckwheat.
Enjoy Your Meal





SHARE:

5 comments

  1. It looks yummy, I will try it. I love soups. I always loved having toast with soups but not anymore, rice is a great idea instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband prefers a buckwheat, I choose rice ;-)

      Delete
  2. Looks very tasty, I need to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great. I make soup every monday to last me the week and I'm always looking for a new one.
    Looking forward to it .
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig