RECENT POSTS

17 June 2013

Dark Brown Sugar Scrab. DIY

I love coconut oil. I often use it for my skin. Coconut oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is good for wrinkles, and for insect bites etc.
Coconut is a great item for skin care and coconut scrub is an ideal example of its wonderful properties. 
You can make your own scrub at home using ingredients from your kitchen.


How To Make Coconut Sugar Scrubs

You will need 
1/4 cup  Coconut Oil (preferably organic & unrefined) 
1/2 cup Dark Brown Sugar Sugar
1/2 lime {The lime zest adds and 5 teaspoon lime juice}





The sugar exfoliates and the coconut oil is moisturizing. Lime helps to exfoliate the skin and is also a natural preservative {sugar scrab will keep for maximum months}.








Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That looks great. I will try this, I've been looking for homemade skincare stuff lately :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great, I bet it works great too :)


    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Mondays :)

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig