RECENT POSTS

23 November 2012

What do you do with last year's Christmas cards?

When I was a child, we made these ornaments at school. This is a very well-known decoration, but we often forget about it.  It can be very beautiful and unique, because every year we get a different card.


What do you need?
last year's cards
scissors
glue
pencil
decorative ribbon



Cut out 20 circles for a large one. 


There is a lot of instructions on the web.  The easiest to follow instructions for this ornaments I found here.


If you want to follow my Creative ideas for Christmas, grab my button.

150x150


200x200




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never seen these, they're neat. I did see folded lanterns at my son's school recently though, and I laughed because we used to make them.

    I'm visiting today from the Friday Chaos hop. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig