RECENT POSTS

15 July 2015

Kids Bedding and Accessories. KIDS ROOM DECOR #6


 Shortly before the birth of my second boy I had time to sew linen and bag toys for son's room. When I chose the materials I thought about how much my son loves choo-choo trains, and I love minimalism. I made a sheet at the stars, and the cover duvet cover with one hand has a star, on the other trains. My son loves it, do I.


 In the same fabrics as the sheet and duvet cover I made cute owls for my children. Owls love not only my children, so you can buy quite similar in my Etsy shop. I painted these owls.


On another wall there are new stars. Kai's room almost finished. I would like to make furniture, I can not wait to do so.

...and in bed, he can read a book to his younger brother

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig