RECENT POSTS

7 June 2015

Kid's Room Decor #2 - The Fabric Bunting

Another decoration, which I have done for my son's room. Topics that will be dominated Map and travel. The first post of this series, you can find HERE.

This adorable bunting is made with the lovely fabric and felt!
I do not have to write like this sew, because it's very easy. You can sew it by hand or on a sewing machine.

 For the finishing flag I've used pompoms that look sweet. I made them from scraps of yarn. How to make pompoms? This is also very easy {here}. In addition to yarn and scissors you need time and a little patience.

This can look perfect anywhere in your home, in depending on topic which you choose.

Joanna



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This is adorable. I love the fabric for your bunting! I hope you share this at the party this week! Sending you holiday wishes! Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this looks lovely, great bunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love buntings! And I especially love the pompoms on yours!

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig