RECENT POSTS

21 May 2014

Easy Recipes for Avocado Egg Salad.


I love egg salad and I love avocado. You don’t need to add too many ingredients to it — a little mayo, avocado and fresh herbs are all we need.

My avocado egg salad recipe is very simple. All you need to do is mash avocado with a tiny bit of mayonnaise then stir in chopped eggs and herbs or cress. When you stir everything together,season with salt and pepper and enjoy as you would any egg salad. I like to make sandwiches, but you do what you like.

You Will Need
  •     1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled
  •     2 tablespoons mayonnaise
  •     1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
  •     4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
  •     1 tablespoon finely chopped cress or dill
  •     a few drops of tabasco
  •     Salt and black pepper, to taste


https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtJPabelG



SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Fabulous! Pinning onto my recipes to try board. Cheers from CArole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good. Lovely photos :) I want to eat it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo these look yummy, i love avocados :)

    Thanks for sharing over at the weekend blog hop ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic idea. I have always wondered what it would be like to add avocados to egg salad. Thanks for posting. I will share on my social media and am also sharing some FB "like" love!

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig