RECENT POSTS

26 March 2014

Vintage Fashion Inspiration 8/20.



 This time, a couple of dresses for inspiration regarding a trapezoid, which I like very much. 

I will not write about it because I just do not know as I have already mentioned. I love watching pictures and design of the time.
Do you know more about it? Tell me and I will be happy to reading about it.

You might also like:

Vintage Fashion Inspiration 1/20

Vintage Fashion Inspiration 2/20

Vintage Fashion Inspiration 3/20

Vintage Fashion Inspiration 4/20

Vintage Fashion Inspiration 5/20

Vintage Fashion Inspiration 6/20

Vintage Fashion Inspiration 7/20

*All images are from magazine "Przekrój"


https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtJPabelG




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig