RECENT POSTS

7 April 2014

Roast chicken and orange juice.

 Recipe I got from my teacher {Thanks Susan V.}, it was not detailed, so I added something from each other, but the idea of ​​dinner is great. The flavour is fabulous, and the chicken turns out moist, tender, and perfectly cooked. Best of all, it's very easy.

1 whole chicken {1.5 kilo}
3 tablespoons of coco butter
1 liter orange juice (depending on dish in which the roast, cover 1/3 chicken)

5 cloves of garlic chopped
100 ml of soy sauce

3 tablespoons grated ginger
salt and pepper to taste 


Heat the oven to 180 ° C. Rub the chicken with coco butter, garlic and soy sauce, sprinkle it with salt and pepper. 
Roast the chicken in baking dish until it is ready (for example: 1.5 kilo chicken = 1.30 hour roasting). Five minutes before end of roasting remove cover, so the chicken could take a golden colour.

Goes great with roasted vegetables sprinkled with feta cheese.
Bon appetite! 
 
It was so delicious!



https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtJPabelG




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hi Joanna!

    I featured your recipe for my brand new linkup: Create & Share DIY and Recipe Party!
    I hope you stop by and keep linking up with me, otherwise I will miss you tons!

    http://mrsthreeinthree.com/2014/04/create-share-diy-recipe-party.html

    -Karly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks absolutely wonderful! I've tried things like Dr Pepper and Root Beer for roasting meat, but never OJ. I'm gonna have to try this method.

    You're being featured today on Tasty Tuesdays!!

    http://thetiptoefairy.com/blog/2014/04/tasty-tuesdays-57.html

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig