RECENT POSTS

22 April 2014

Banana pancakes {gluten free}.

 Hello All after Easter! I hope that all of you spent it happily. I tried to be off-line and almost I was, although I don't deny that I looked in on blogs. I couldn't stop to look at your blog. Such a small dependence on blogging;-)
Today I want to share an easy recipe for a quick breakfast.



 Ingredients {6 small pancakes}
  •      2 ripe bananas
  •      1 egg
  •      3 tablespoons flour gluten-free

Banana Crush with a fork, add the egg and two tablespoons of flour. As the dough is too thick add a tablespoon of yogurt or a little milk. We put it on the hot pan and wait until golden brown on each side. Easy and delicious.
 
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtJPabelG




SHARE:

8 comments

  1. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Przygotowuję podobne mojemu synkowi, uwielbia takie placki bananowe. Duży plus - to szybkość przygotowania.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joanna! I can't wait to try these! Thanks for linking up with Tasty Tuesday. I will be featuring this tomorrow. :o) Please stop by and grab a featured button to show off. http://pickledokra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! What a great twist on pancakes. I will try these with my little one for breakfast, I make pikelets a lot but this looks like a nice change for us.

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig