RECENT POSTS

26 October 2015

Stay Safe at Halloween


Halloween is a fun time for all, especially children, who get to dress up costume, eat yummy treats and carve pumpkins, but also the time when we use candles, which are sometimes the cause of the tragedy. Remember to be careful at this time. Sometimes just a moment of your inattention to cause the accident. How then to keep?
When I was born my first son in our home almost we're not using any candles, although I love the color of light and the shimmer. Of course, I bought once or twice candles and probably would happen more than once. However, my children are very busy and I'm afraid to have a cup of hot coffee when they are nearby.  So I love the all kinds of safe light, which can replace the real candle. I know!!! it's not the same, but the most important is the safety of my children. Remember that! You decide whether your child will be safe or not.

Joanna
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great reminders to be safe... we've had our fair share of fire mishaps. We always use flashlights for trick-or-treating, and go necklaces can be a fun addition to any costume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Celebrate Halloween is quite new. When I lived in Poland this time we celebrate different. We used many candels but only outsaid on cementary. But now we live in Scotland and we start celebrate Halloween. I use flashlights too because I have two busy boys.

      Delete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig