RECENT POSTS

30 July 2015

Organization of baby's memorabilia.

Do not be fooled by the title of the post. I'm not well organized, I just has started to organize memorabilia of my first son, who is 3.5 years. Of course, I'm trying to organize things a second son at the same time. The main objective of this organization is minimalism. I do not want my children to have a lot of memorabilia boxes. I would like my children to have a maximum of one box memorabilia as they grow up.

What to do with piles of drawings from the nursery - just scan them and put on the Web. I've created a blog with drawings and achievements of my children. The blog is available for the family. Of course, some of the drawings I had to leave.


For Kai managed to find two small boxes that fit into his room. I have yet to sort out our photos and videos ... so many.

So many things, but I'm doing better and better. Even though it turned out that I have enough space after throwing and putting unnecessary things :-)

Joanna
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig