RECENT POSTS

2 July 2015

My favourite buys - The Very Hungry Caterpillar


Do you buy gadgets for children to encourage them to eat? I fed my son by Baby Led Weaning (BLW). Unfortunately my son as he was two years old stopped eating, he used to eat when was younger. You could say that somehow had failed in this method, even though, it does not discourage me. I'm going to feed my second child the same, but today it is not about BLW.

Kai loves this set, more likely to eat fruit. Bowl with compartments must be always full of fruit, and the cup is his favorite. Soup from a bowl with a hungry caterpillar taste better for him, but still it's  tomato and chicken soup but he tries all he used to eat earlier.

Kai in the first photo - my favorite :-)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig