RECENT POSTS

14 January 2015

Sweet and Healthy - Avocado Mousse

Some time ago appeared on my blog very similar recipe - Chocolate - Avocado Mousse. In my house, we love the combination of banana, avocado and chocolate. My child loves this mousse, so  I smuggle into his chocolate mousse, for example, linseed or sweetening with dates.


Ingredients

1 avocado
2-3 banana
6 tbsp chocolate
1 tbsp coconut oil
5 of organic dates {soak them in water until they are soft enough}
1 tbsp linseed

Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor, blend until smooth. Easy and delicious?! 


My child loves to prepare and eat the muss, may contain sugar, but it is very nutritious and healthy after all. And you, what do you think?


Enjoy!


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. We sometimes swap cocoa for carob - nice as well:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo this looks so yummy, I love avocado and chocolate is my favourite :)

    Thanks for linking up #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig