RECENT POSTS

22 June 2014

My Instagram Week of Book #5



I finished  #bookweek. I thought it would be an easy topic, but it was not. I did not want take pictures books, so I took a few pictures. Thanks Jacqui for joining in my challenge and continue the fun {Claire, I hope you come back to my challenge :-)}. Next week is #fireweek. Post suggested the Elizabeth. I hope that she will join the fun. Feel free and joining in my challange on my instagram @art.j.p.g

* For new readers - One month ago I have started a small project. Every week I will share with you daily photos, which will dominate the colour or theme. 






let's start
#fireweek

Any ideas for the next week?
Follow my INSTAGRAM
Instagram


https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtJPabelG


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig