RECENT POSTS

2 January 2014

{DIY} Neck Purse of felt.

 Welcome to the New Year! This is my first post in this year. I hope you will like it.
Photography has always been my passion. It started when digital cameras were not yet in Europe, and may have been in the phase of experimentation  ;-) - I prefer not to go into how long ago it was.
From sentiment to my dad's old camera I made this Neck Purse.



level: ★☆☆☆☆
Neck Purse is not difficult to make. We do not need a sewing machine. Only hand sewing skills {insert the needle, drag the thread}. I think as you activate the points of driving the needle, it can be quite a fun for 5-6 year olds and older.



We will need:
  •      colored felt (not too thick)
  •      scissors
  •      needle
  •      colored embroidery floss
  •      ribbon
  •      little snap button
  •      paper
  •      pencil

Cut out the template of paper fastened with pins to be felt and cut out.



So cut out the template sequence sew. We start from the elements visible in the foreground. Then sew the back and a ribbon. I due to the safety of my son I cut the ribbon in half and sewed there easily unbuttoned the snap button.



What do you think - easy?

Have a nice day!
 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtJPabelG




SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Happy New Year! I love this craft, it makes a great first post of the year :) Pinning now, thank you for sharing!!

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love this idea, you did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative. I have some grands that would get a kick out of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanna! Thank you so much for sharing this cute little DIY purse at last week's Get Crafty Friday. You've been featured this week! I hope you will stop by and share with us again. Have a wonderful Friday and a fabulous weekend!

    -Amy
    http://www.thestitchinmommy.com/2014/01/get-crafty-friday-56.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable :)
    Thanks for sharing your tutorial on Tutorial Thursdays Linky Party this month.
    I look forward to seeing you again in the February linky.
    x
    Natalie
    Marigolds' Loft

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig