RECENT POSTS

24 June 2013

Make Homemade, Healthy and Delicious Popsicles.

A SWEET FRUIT SMOOTHIE POPSICLES
&
LAZY PARENT POPSICLES


It is very easy. All you need is a freezer, popsicle molds and something sweet to put in them!


A SWEET FRUIT SMOOTHIE POPSICLES 
Make a Sweet, Strawberry, Banana Smoothie as you like.
I used: strawberry, bananas and organic non-dairy rice drink, vanilla.



Grind it all up in the blender. Pour your concoction into your popsicle molds.
Pretty simple. 



LAZY PARENT POPSICLES

Fruit juice (use what you like)


 Freeze and enjoy!










Follow on Bloglovin
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. That is something I want to do from a long time:) for now we drink smoothies:) they are delicious:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for summer to try it. I love my smoothies, and by then my boy should be eating them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that my summer is the current weather in Australia, so it's a good time to do it.

      Delete
  3. Wow I need to try these, for my little ones and me :)

    ReplyDelete

© Be Creative Mummy / UK lifestyle Blog / Crafts | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig